We’ve spent decades harnessing our expertise and learning from our customers the best industry-leading practices.
From petroleum and industrial to commercial and retail to institutional and residential construction, our design-build projects have a positive reputation across western Canada. Our process accounts for your current project, but also considers your future expectations—ensuring that your build is right for today and tomorrow.
Working with you to deliver custom solutions
Our design/build construction division welcomes unique construction requirements. Our history of creating specially-designed prefab steel buildings and other commercial facilities for our clients is unmatched in the industry. Tell us how we can help your business grow—and leave the rest to us.
For prefab steel buildings, Cormode is your one-stop shop
We offer convenience and efficiency by handling all the details of your design/build construction project—from pre-construction evaluation and initial concept design until we hand over the keys. We can even take care of all your permits and insurance needs.
For new construction or innovative upgrading, put our experience and expertise to work for you. Our proven approach incorporates:
- Design and construction of custom or prefab steel buildings that satisfies your current needs, while taking into account tomorrow’s growth.
- Consulting every step of the way. Successful construction contractors work with their clients throughout the building process.
- Communication is key to project completion, as is our team approach.
- Using the latest technologies and highest-quality materials within your budget.
- Dedicated teamwork from our office staff, technical experts and labourers. We all share a commitment to helping you achieve success.
- Creative solutions—the essence of design/build construction.
Whether it’s church, mini storage, car dealerships or car wash construction, prefab commercial steel buildings, metal stores and offices or oilfield construction, you can count on the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship with Cormode & Dickson.
Design/build is the core of Cormode & Dickson’s approach—the paradigm of our “partnering” relationship with clients. Together we build exactly what you require!